I didn't get to go to Arkansas as I had planned because of a lack of gas money. I'm going to wait until spring, when maybe my financial situation will be better.

Αναρτήθηκε από cosmiccat cosmiccat, Νοέμβριος 11, 2014 0243 ΠΜ


Δεν υπάρχουν ακόμα σχόλια

Προσθήκη σχόλιου

Συνδεθείτε ή Εγγραφή για να προσθέσετε σχόλια